Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 1/21/2013
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT
Your Right to Use the Website
Limitations on Use of Website
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Website Content without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to alter or modify any portion of the Website or Website Content except to for content that you provide to the Website.
- You agree not copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of, or link to this Website or any Website Content contained hereon for commercial purposes without our prior express written consent (including, but not limited to, the sale of advertising on the Website, or the use of the Website to generate advertising or subscription revenue).
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or any Server. You agree not to use the Website or any Server in any manner designed to degrade their performance or functioning, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service attacks. You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive element. You agree not use any automated tool, such as a web scraping tool, a bot or web robot, or web automation, to mine the Website or any Server for information or to fill out forms on the Website or any Server. You also agree that the Website, Servers and the emails associated with our domains cannot be used for the delivery of unsolicited bulk email or for any malicious or unlawful purpose.
- You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website or any Server any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or Servers or our internal network(s) associated with them and you will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented with respect to any of them.
- You may not create a link to this Website or any Website Content from another website or document without Parkway's prior written consent.
Ownership and Copyright Protection
The Website and all Website Content contained thereon is protected by copyright as a collective work under United States copyright laws, and is owned or controlled by, or licensed to, Parkway or the party listed as the provider of the applicable Website Content. The Website and all Website Content is provided "as is" solely for your personal use and informational purposes. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLISHING, DISPLAY, ADAPTING, UPLOADING, CREATING DERIVATIVE WORKS, POSTING, OR TRANSMITTING OF ANY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROHIBITED. Parkway reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Website Content on behalf of itself or its licensors.
All Website Content is © 2010-2013 Parkway Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Parkway logo and all associated trademarks and logos used herein are trademarks of Parkway. Other company and product names used herein are properties of their respective owners. Other marks, product names, and company names appearing on the Website, are trademarks and/or service marks of Parkway and/or their respective owners, and are protected by law. Parkway marks may be used publicly only with permission from Parkway. Fair use of the trademarks and service marks requires proper acknowledgment in accordance with the above copyright and trademark notice.
Accuracy of Information
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS
Limitation of Liability
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such states or jurisdictions, Parkway's liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby minimizing Parkway's liability to you to the lowest amount permitted by applicable law.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Dispute Resolution; Venue
Governing Law and Jurisdictional Issues
Suggestions and Feedback
Parkway welcomes feedback or inquiries about our products. If you elect to provide any feedback or comments of any nature to Parkway, all of such feedback and comments shall be the sole and exclusive property of Parkway, and Parkway shall have the right to use such feedback in any manner and for any purpose in Parkway's discretion without remuneration, compensation, or attribution to you, provided that Parkway is under no obligation to use such feedback.
Entire Agreement, Assignment, and Interpretation